We hope you have a good stay in Marina Santa Cruz. Please help us to maintain standards in the marina by abiding by the following marina and civil rules.
OFFICE OPENING HOURS:
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 15:30 h.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 to 13:00 h.
- Sailors 24 h everyday (VHF CHANNEL 9 ).
At the entance of your berth
- Please advise marina staff on arrival or departure by radio, they may have beneficial navigational or port information. Use channel 9 ( Marina Santa Cruz) and Channel 12 ( Tenerife Port Control ).
- Please when you arrive at the marina, you must go to the marina office as soon as possible ( before 18:00 h ) with: boat’s documents, insurance, all passports & last official bill from last port. Immediately after you have to go the the National Police in the Maritime Station.
- Marina Santa Cruz is not obliged to connect any boat to mains electric current, but maybe we can give you some electric connector for 50€ deposit.
- If you need access to the toilets, please request your card in the marina office or to our sailor ( 24 h ), and you will have to give us 10€ deposit.
- Self- service laundry 24 hours.
- To park rental vehicles please contact the Marina Office or Marina staff ( +34 649 800 946 )
- WI-FI area free.
- If you need gas-oil, please contact marina office at least one day before.
- Fax service & weather report in the office.
- Marina Santa Cruz reserves the right of admission.
- Marina Santa Cruz reserves the right to award each boats berth.
- Marina Santa Cruz is not responsible for loss or theft suffered on marina premises. Keep valuables on-board out of sight.
- For entry of visitors or any working /repair people, please advise the office.
- Please avoid making annoying and unnecessary noise, which may affect the well being of other marina users.
- Users with domestic animals on board will be held responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- Animals must be on a lead while in the marina.
- Do not allow your animal to foul marina premises.
It is not allowed without consent of the marina
- To change berth without permission.
- To throw holding tanks, toilets or any diesel, oil, or chemical products, into water.
- To dive or carry out submarine work in the Marina .
- To wash something in the toilets, please use the laundry.
Thank you for your cooperation.